Your privacy is important to Pixofield Ltd, the company creating the Keyshape application. Since this website or the Keyshape application does not need any personal data to operate, we have kept things simple.
The Keyshape app
- The Keyshape application does not collect any personal data.
- The application does not track you or send data to remote servers.
- Apple may collect crash report data so that we can see it, but only if you choose to submit it. All crash reports are anonymous and they are used to improve application functionality.
- The application can access documents from your hard drive only if you explicitly give it a permission, for instance, by using a file dialog, by dragging documents to the application window or by opening documents in Finder.
The keyshapeapp.com website
- The website does not collect any personal data.
- The website does not use any cookies.
- The keyshapeapp.com website may collect anonymized data about users interacting with the website. The data includes visited page addresses, the browser name, the type of computer and other technical information about means of connection to the website. The data is collected for usability and marketing purposes.
Customer support by email
- If you reach the customer support by email, your identity (name and email address) and any content you send to us will be stored on our email servers. Emails older than few years will be automatically deleted.
We may use the following third-party services to communicate with you. They have their own privacy policies and you should read them carefully before using their services.